In-depth training for managers and teams.

What we teach

Working with people is like navigating icebergs: usually you see and comprehend only 10%. Meanwhile, the remaining 90% lies “below the waterline,” preventing a correct understanding. Putting in the best communication tools will not solve this problem. We created Ninety Percent to help managers and their teams see beyond the 10% so that they can work with confidence and effectiveness.

How we teach

Watch a Quick Tour

Sign up for free trial

See example learning material

25 years of experience training leaders

Ninety Percent is the distillation of 25 years of experience in training leaders from over 50 Fortune 500 Companies including Apple, Deutsche Bank, NTT, Hitachi, Samsung, Phillips, Sage Intacct, Neuberger Berman, Renesas Electronics, Federal Express and Credit Suisse, along with dozens of multinational organizations throughout the world. Ninety Percent contains everything we have learned, refined and expanded. That is why we are confident that our solutions work.

What people say about Ninety Percent

The Global Collaboration Assessment I used as a team-building tool with my global team. It was very effective—practical and immediately applicable.
—J. Santos, Apple Inc.
This is nothing like the many tools out there. It is the real thing. You will see how to apply it immediately.
—L. Keegan, consultant
This tool changed how my team conducts meetings. It has made them productive and shorter in time. Wished we had done this many months earlier!
—M. Nakamura, Deutsche Bank, Tokyo
My team wasn’t communicating. I didn’t know if the root cause was cultural or personal. The gManagement series plus workshops solved the problem.
—R. Kouchi, NTT DOCOMO

Sign up for free trial

By registering you agree to theterms of service of The Brannen Group